Tuesday 16 April 2013

Christina Milan in Thigh high boots and Neon Nail polish!

Christina did it again! I do love this mama's style!Me personally thinks (Ignore the English and focus on the story!Lol!) that she has a very unpredictable style and whichever she's seen in, she sure rocks the hell outta it. Ok for this look, I love the patterned sweater, I love the Nails and the boots of course but that bag isnt exactly doing it for me. Definitely looks like a fab, obviously designer bag which would have worked well on a different outfit but not this one! One last major accessory well so I call it this chick was rolling in was her 'Matte black ferrari'!Yes Boss!I love it...  pictures below enjoy. xx











                                       Blossom always xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment