Saturday 9 March 2013

Bag yourself a Clutch! KOTUR CLUTCHES SPRING 2013

I have neva really been a hug fan of these little things called clutches but lately, whilst out shopping my mind just goes 'clutch'! I see some dresses and am like woops! a clutch will take this outfit to a whole new level and the fact is that these little things do take an outfit to a whole new level. Something about clutches that are glamorous and cute. Lately, I found a shop that makes absolutely divine clutches. Although there clutches are pricey, they are absolutely gorgeous..will do a post as soon as I bag one, if I do!Lol! I will do! Any ways, 'Kotur's latest clutch designs did catch my attention especially cause of the African prints incorporated! Fabulousity!






                                              Blossom always xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment