Saturday 27 October 2012

Victoria-Beckham in-pair-wide-legged-jeans

Just when you think these bad boy jeans are gone, they reappear! Victoria Beckham was spotted in New York rocking these wide legged jean. I'm not so into jeans my self but I do love these. I own one myself and probably only worn it once but I do have my moments with them. VB totally nailed this look for me. Very minimal accessories. The jeans, floral shirt, light brown highlighted hair and of course the all famous posh pout finishes this chic look like no other. Fab! Pictures below, enjoy





Blossom always xx




                                                                                                                                                                                          Credit:dailymailuk


                                                                                                                                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment