Thursday 7 June 2012

OUTFIT POST:AFRICAN PRINTS & STYLE!

 Been meaning to blog this a while now. My beautiful mama made me some nice African outfits, so decided to mix things up a little. I paired the print skirt with a plain cream top and a turquoise neck chain. I am not so into jewelries but seem to be getting into it now! My accesory here is very minimal! Most times simplicity works! My friend Preye also rocked her african attire, again she's paired her print skirt with a nicely elbow length, sequined top. I love the colour, the seqines and the cut of this top. Fab.  My Ghanaian girl Na made this georgy jacket and I fell in love the instant I saw em.Its pretty!What do you think? pics below Enjoy xoxox

I had to add that last pic of ma sissy.She totally rocked that african long fully sequined dress!













Love the colours!Thanx to my photographer!

She rocked this!loved it


My girl Na..Love the colour mix and style.

Beautifully worn..sweetpea Preye xx














Thanks mucho for reading, sign up to leave comments. They always, always welcomed!



                                                           Blossom always xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment