Monday 7 May 2012

Style Envy

Hey beauties, long time I posted anything on here. Its been soo crazy busy for me, work, weddings, family could go on. Anyways, missed talking fashion, beauty and celeb gossips! I have lots I want to unleash in this space of mine (blog I mean). So keep an eye out!

 Alesha Dixon is one of those celebrities, I have never paid attention to, to be honest before she became a judge on 'Strictly come dancing' nothing about her struck me. Ok! I lied, she's a looker though, ha. Anyways lately she has caught me eye *Yorkshire accent*. I have to say her new stylist is knocking her out with great styling. From vibrant digital prints by  Mary Katrantzou for Topshop to slashed-to-the-navel goddess gowns worthy of any diva, the London girl loves to have fun with fashion and I am loving it. What do you think of her style?


Love this Mary Katrantzou for Topshop dress!





Effortless!



No comments:

Post a Comment