Thursday 19 April 2012

Top Celebrity Looks!Be inspired.

Hey ma lovelies so today I decided to blog some of my favorite looks this Spring/Summer season. Prints and florals are officially the business! Like every where I go I see prints, prints, floral, florals and more prints and floral! I love it though and its one that will just never go away. Ofcourse we know that the celebrities will splurge on their own apparels but what will we (including me) do without our high street brands. They are Amazing at stealing the run way looks, so we too can strut our stuff! I have included pictures of high street brands with similar looks and how you can style these too. Be inspired, enjoy and comments always welcomed!Blossom xx

Georgeous A-Line dress by H&M.Love it!

Kerry Washington in black shift dress & Nicholas Kirkwood multicolored platforms-Steal look:Aldo

Keri Hilson in oversized Linda Farrow Jackie O. style sunglasses-  steal the look:Asos

Lala in Givenchy dress, steal the look:Zalando cha cha dress

Solange in Carven jacquard dres, steal look:Oasis floral dress

Steal the look:Topshop colorblock dress.Love the yellow

Riri's jumpsuit, steal this look: Asos tailored jumpsuit

love the crossback

Save the best for last. June nailed this look.I'm in love.steal the look:H&M








Blossom always xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment