Tuesday 13 March 2012

Look of the Week!

So my girl looked really chic in this simple but yet classy outfit few days ago and I thought was worth blogging as my fav look of the week. I like the subtle use of jewelries, the blazer was cute and I like the contrast with the nude shoes. The fact that you have a white blazer does not mean you have to have a white shoe on or even a black one. Think outside the box sometimes ,be beasty with your choice of colour!lol.  Will be doing a post on my outfit later! What do you think?
Lady D and me!

Bag:Avon
 Love the floral detail on this bag.
     



Love the simple jewelry mix!
Ring: Dorothy Perkins, Wrist watch: Michael Kors
Jacket&shoes:Zara,Jewelries:DP                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment