Sunday 19 February 2012

New York Fashion Week

New York City was in full swing as of the 9th of February 2012 for the Mercedes-Benz fashion week. With an event as massive as this there are major highlights that catches one's attention. The show highlights for Christian Dior and Alexis Mabille got me jumping off my chair whilst writing this! The colours, the hats, the mantra and action totally brings out the fashion beast in me!  Our very own Posh (Victoria Beckham) debuted her second collection in New York too. Personally I would say this savvy lady of ours has literally shut critics up! Her fun, flippy and 'American high school themed' collection is totally covetable and wearable.  A few of my favorite Enjoy.


Victoria Beckham Fall 2012






Marchesa Fall 2012

I love Marchesa! The embroidery on the gowns are so exquisite and beautiful. 


Michael Kors Fall 2012

If you have not bagged a fury jacket yet like me, I suggest you do soon! They still going down 2012. MK's idea for this collection is one of 'rugged elegance' and in it you see shimmering dresses, slim suits, eye catching coats and jackets with furs and some nubby tweeds.

These last two make me think Zara! They certainly have had these two styles a while now
Love the Military references in this collection. Okay Primany, H&M or one of these high street name have got to get those military hats back. I love the easy separate combination with the boots with the military hats!

Preen Fall 2012

Preen by Thornton/Breggazi is fresh, clean and chic. The bold colours and prints are so beautiful too. I love prints and colours and so this does it so much for me.

                                                       
                                          Preen Spring/Summer 2012 






credits: redcarpet-fashionawards, Vogue, fashionologie

No comments:

Post a Comment